First Deputy Finance Minister
Date of birth: 1971
Address: Wednesday, 04.00p.m.-06.00 p.m.
Phone: (71) 239-40-79
Born in 1971 in Tashkent city. 1994 Tashkent State University, 2002 SDA Bocconi Business School (Italy), 2016 Harvard Business School (USA). Specialty: International Economics and Finance.
Intern at the World Bank office in Tashkent, researcher
Head of public administration programs department of the UNDP project in Uzbekistan
Financial and Economic Director of LLC “South Ural Mining and Processing Company” in Moscow
Director for Strategy and Investment of “Baikal Mining Company” in Moscow
General Director of “Baikal Mining Company” in Moscow
Advisor to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on issues of development of economic sector, implementation of investment and foreign trade policies
Deputy head, head of Credit Suisse representative office in Tashkent
Deputy Director, expert on economic issues of the project of the International Finance Corporation for the mortgages development in Central Asia
Director for Economic Affairs of OJSC “Metalloinvest Holding Company” in Moscow
First Deputy General Director of “Baikal Mining Company” in Moscow
Deputy General Director of “Baikal Mining Company” OJSC in Moscow
Since February 24, 2020
First Deputy Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Supervises the activities of the following structural units of the Ministry:
- Department of financial support for state development projects;
- Head of the Main Department of Tariff Policy and the Reform of State Enterprises;
- Department for the Coordination of Reforms of Commercial Banks with State Participation;
- Office for the coordination of state targeted programs for the construction of affordable housing and the development of financial market instruments;
- Agency for the development of the insurance market.