- NEWS OF THE MINISTRY
- NEWS OF UZBEKISTAN
- TENDERS AND COMPETITIONS
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN ANNOUNCES JOB CONTEST FOR THE POSITION MANAGER BASED ON PERSONNEL139 times 4 October,2018
The Ministry of Finance of Republic of Uzbekistan announces job contest for the position deputy director of human resource department – personnel-based manager’s role.
Main duties and responsibilities for position
• Have knowledge of understanding, management, marketing and phycology, with minimum 5 years of working experience in managing personnel in economic sector;
• Demonstrate professional ethics, communication, listening skills, possess collaboration and community awareness, result-oriented, persistence, self-confidence and astute in his/her job;
• Acquainted with the knowledge of computer – with professional level of usage in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and in English language.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN ANNOUNCES JOB CONTEST FOR THE POSITION DEPUTY MINISTER TO ENHANCE PERSONNEL RESERVE196 times 4 October,2018
Main duties and responsibilities for position
• Required to have 5 to 10 years of work experience in the field of economics, finance, taxation, insurance, banking, accounting, auditing and in the similar fields, and in the institutions of higher education or centres for research and development;
• Able to think innovative and creative, and ability to provide visionary and ambitious prospective changes;
• Intelligence, being able to stand in his/her point, possesses strong will power, strategic thinking and capability of making quickly and effective administrative decisions;
• Ability to choose and effectively manage employees;
• Able to serve loyally to the society and the country.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN INVITES COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS FOR VACANT POSITIONS161 times 28 September,2018
In order to fulfil the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №3877 dated 21/07/2018, “On additional measures to diversify sources of external financing” Ministry of Finance invites competent and experienced applicantsfor vacant positions at the newly established “Sovereign, corporate (bank) debt obligations and public debtdepartment” (hereafter referred as “Debt Management Office” or “DMO”).
GENERAL QUALIFICATION AND PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Qualified, where relevant, in Law (International Law is preferred), Economics, Banking, Accounting and Finance (higher education degrees and professional experience);
- Fluency in Uzbek and English (IELTS score of at least 6.0 would be an advantage);
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Hardworking personality with results-driven approach;
- Professional team-player with respectful attitude to colleagues;
- Excellent communicator and negotiator;
- Presentation skills with Sales mentality.
262 times 20 September,2018
On 18-19 September 2018, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan hosted meetings with representatives of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), The Coca-Cola Company (USA) and Coca-Cola İçecek (Turkey), to discuss cooperation opportunities and initiate preliminary discussions regarding attracting a strategic investor for Coca-Cola Bottlers Uzbekistan Ltd. (CCBU).
57.1% of CCBU is owned by the Uzbekistan state Holding Company Ozbekoziqovqatxolding and 42.9% by The Coca-Cola Export Corporation.
34 times 14 November,2018
In January-October 2018, according to preliminary data, the volume of rendered market services was equal to 118965.1 billion UZS. Compared to the same period last year, the growth rate amounted to 108.5%.
According to Uzbekistan State Statistics Committee, the structure of rendered market services was dominated by transportation services (29.6%), trade services (27.1%), financial services (14.1%), communications and information services (6.7%)
63 times 12 November,2018
The most low-cost and effective way of preventing diseases is to promote a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. Unfortunately, due to a sedentary lifestyle and poor nutrition, half of the population of Uzbekistan is overweight, 46 percent have high blood cholesterol, and 31 percent have high blood pressure.
At the meeting, devoted to the analysis of results of ongoing reforms in development of healthcare system, the need was noted for strengthening disease prevention through promotion of a healthy lifestyle and a culture of proper nutrition among the population.
Uzbekistan and Russia will launch a pilot project for development of calculations in national currencies17 times 9 November,2018
The parliamentarians of both countries discussed bilateral cooperation at negotiations in the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. Chair of the Council Valentina Matviyenko accepted the invitation of her colleagues to visit Tashkent with an official visit. It is expected to take place next year. This is reported by “Vmeste-RF” (“Together-RF”) TV channel of the Federation Council.
Uzbekistan and Russia continue to increase mutually beneficial cooperation, the trade turnover is growing rapidly. The regions of the two countries began to communicate more actively, inter-parliamentary cooperation strengthened.
It is noteworthy that last year the trade turnover between the two countries reached five billion dollars, and this year, according to experts, it will grow by another billion.
163 times 6 November,2018
On November 6-8, 2018, delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Chairman of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis Nigmatilla Yuldashev will pay an official visit to the Russian Federation.
The program of the visit includes negotiations in the city of Moscow with heads of chambers of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, participation at the meeting of the Commission on Cooperation of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis and the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly, a roundtable of business representatives of the two countries in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry dedicated to deepening Uzbekistan – Russia cooperation in trade-economic sphere.
2733 times 25 April,2017
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan informs that according to the results of the selection for technical support delivery for Oracle software, ‘Fors Europe Ltd’ company is admitted as a winner.
2592 times 31 March,2017
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan invites bidders on technical support for Oracle software.
Deadline for Submission: 15 April 2017, 18:00 p.m. (Tashkent Time)
For more information apply to address: Tashkent city, 5, Mustakillik Sq., ph. 239-15-31.
6011 times 21 February,2017
The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank for the Regional Road Development project of local importance, and intends to send a portion of these funds for the payment of goods, works and consulting services to be procured under the project.
Position Title: Bridge Engineer
• University degree in Construction or road engineering; in economics and project management;
• Work experience (5 years and more) in this specialization, including experience in the investment projects financed by international financial institutions.
Personal qualities: ability to clearly explain the idea of the plan and drawings, to analyze information and evaluate solutions, confident decision-making, excellent organizational, communication and management skills, the ability to manage and lead the team, logical thinking and ability to cooperate with others, the ability to work with medium budget and timing, good team work, a thorough knowledge of the local legislation.
1. Knowledge of Uzbek, Russian and English;
2. Higher education in the construction and road engineering;
3. Work experience (3 years and more) in international organizations, mainly in projects of the reconstruction / rehabilitation of roads and artificial structures, knowledge of FIDIC standards and local legislation on the regulation of road construction;
4. The certificates / licenses for supervising the road construction and engineering structures, as well as the possession of special knowledge on the application of standards AASHTO, BS;
5. Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
6. Good knowledge of written and spoken English is an advantage.
Project realization period: 2016 - 2021.
Information on open biddings (tenders) held by the Republican Road Fund planned for realization in 2017 of construction and installation work of roads located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan8911 times 9 December,2016
Name of the project or activities
Project capacity (km)
Terms of realization
Announcement in the media about the tender for construction and installation work
Reconstruction of the highway A-380 ‘Guzar-Bukhara-Nukus-Beyneu’ with transferring from a two-lane asphalt road to the four-concrete slabs on a plot of 228-315 km (Phase 3)
Reconstruction of the road ‘Karshi-Shahrisabz-Kitob’ (Phase 4)
Construction and installation work on the highway section М39, (1410-1426 km)
Hotline of IT Center (0-371) 239 15 62
Hotline of IT Center of the MOF on "UzASBO" and "ISUGF" programme complexes
We have 1127 guests and no members online