The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank for the Regional Road Development project of local importance, and intends to send a portion of these funds for the payment of goods, works and consulting services to be procured under the project.
Position Title: Bridge Engineer
• University degree in Construction or road engineering; in economics and project management
• Work experience (5 years and more) in this specialization, including experience in the investment projects financed by international financial institutions.
Personal qualities: ability to clearly explain the idea of the plan and drawings, to analyze information and evaluate solutions, confident decision-making, excellent organizational, communication and management skills, the ability to manage and lead the team, logical thinking and ability to cooperate with others, the ability to work with medium budget and timing, good team work, a thorough knowledge of the local legislation.
1. Knowledge of Uzbek, Russian and English.
2. Higher education in the construction and road engineering;
3. Work experience (3 years and more) in international organizations, mainly in projects of the reconstruction / rehabilitation of roads and artificial structures, knowledge of FIDIC standards and local legislation on the regulation of road construction;
4. The certificates / licenses for supervising the road construction and engineering structures, as well as the possession of special knowledge on the application of standards AASHTO, BS;
5. Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
6. Good knowledge of written and spoken English is an advantage.
Project realization period: 2016 - 2021.
Interested candidates should send their resume to the following address:
Republican Road Fund under the Ministry of Finance
100017, Tashkent, Istiklol St., 29
ph.: (0-371) 239-14-54, (0-371) 239-19-98