Deputy Finance Ministry
Date of birth: 1981
Reception days: Friday, 02.00 p.m. - 04.00 p.m.
Address: Tashkent, 29, Istiklol St.
Phone number: (71) 239-49-49
He was born in 1981 in Uchkurgan District of Namangan Region, Uzbekistan. In 2002, Odilbek achieved BA (Hons) Business Economics degree having graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University (UK). In 2006, he graduated from the University of Strathclyde (UK) with MSc in Finance degree. Mr. Isakov is a CFA chartereholder since 2012.
Joined HSBC’s Global Banking and Markets graduate programme as Analyst.
During his 12-year career at HSBC, he rose through the ranks to become a Director primarily in Emerging Markets Debt Capital Markets. His successful transactional experience includes over 70 successful capital markets transaction (including those of Poland, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Hungary, Kazakhstan and others)
Joined the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan as an Advisor to the Minister of Finance and Head of newly established Debt Management Office
Since March, 2019
A Deputy Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Directly supervises the activities of the following structural units of the ministry:
- Treasury of the Ministry of finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Department of the State internal and external debt;
- Department on working with international ratings and indices;
- Inforamtion Technology Center of the Ministry of finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Training Center under the Ministry of Finance;